🦸🏾‍♂️πŸ’ˆ Sometimes You Gotta Compromise πŸ’ˆπŸ¦ΈπŸΎ‍♂️


 πŸ¦ΈπŸΎ‍♂️πŸ’ˆ Sometimes You Gotta Compromise πŸ’ˆπŸ¦ΈπŸΎ‍♂️

Being a dad means learning real quick that sometimes you gotta pick your battles. πŸ˜‚ My son needed a haircut, but sitting still in that chair? Yeah… apparently that wasn’t happening unless we negotiated some terms first.

His conditions? We BOTH had to wear superhero costumes, he needed his iPad, and I had to sit in the chair with him. 😭

So there I was, a grown-ass man dressed like a Power Ranger, holding my son while he watched his iPad like this was a completely normal trip to the barbershop. πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️

But I can’t even complain. He sat still, let the barber do his thing, and we made it through without a meltdown. Dad win. 🀝🏾
⸻.⸻
πŸ“ΈRep Category:Dad Chronicles x Power Ranger
⸻.⸻ Wearing Flite.- Control Slides // FATPACK
πŸ“πŸ—Ί️Landmark:
FLITE: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/121/57/26
⸻.⸻

πŸ”— View Details: https://quinteroblogs17.blogspot.com/

πŸ“Έ Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/195123275@N05/

πŸ“· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shylnn__/

πŸ‘₯ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071423632631

🌐 Flow Page: https://www.flowcode.com/page/quintero

⸻.⸻
πŸ’«Hashtags:
#secondlife #DenQSecondlife #quinterosl #thetaxialphasl #repthetasl

Post a Comment

0 Comments