I don’t know who convinced me jumping out of a perfectly good plane was a good idea… but somewhere between the door opening and realizing there was no turning back, I figured I might as well enjoy the view. 😭😂
Can’t lie though, once that first “WTF am I doing?” moment passed, this shit was different. Nothing but sky, adrenaline, and me hoping whoever packed this parachute had a good day at work. 😮💨
10/10 experience. Would I do it again? Ask me when both my feet are back on the ground. 😂
But more importantly… what’s on your skydive playlist? 🎧🪂 I need songs for the next jump.
Styled using
Nephilim - “Markus”
Flite. - VANDAL BOOTS // FATPACK
⸻.⸻
📍🗺️Landmark:
Nephilim x FWRD
Flite x Equal
⸻.⸻
💿Blog Media:
🔗 View Details: https://quinteroblogs17.blogspot.com/
📸 Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/195123275@N05/
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shylnn__/
👥 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071423632631
🌐 Flow Page: https://www.flowcode.com/page/quintero
⸻.⸻
💫Hashtags:
secondlife slblogger secondlifestyle Theeverydayquinterosl secondlifefashion
0 Comments